Polish translation website
|Welcome to BCRC's Website|
What is BCRC ??
• BCRC stands for Ballymoney Community Resource Centre
• BCRC is managed by a Voluntary management Committee
• The Management Committee is made up of individuals from various organisations within the statutory, business, voluntary and community sectors.
• There are 5 staff working in different disciplines:
3. Ethnic Minority
Our Current work
Ballymoney Community Resource Centre (BCRC) employs a full-time Co-ordinator and an Administrator to provide support to a network for community and voluntary organisations; advice, guidance and information on community development issues, projects and funding; focussed support to areas identified as having weak community infrastructure.
Also employed on a part-time basis is a Disability Programme Officer for Ballymoney Borough and an Ethnic Minorities Worker. These projects respond to the drop in needs of individuals, co-ordinate events and information sessions, provide pertinent information and work in tandem with wider developments within each particular discipline.
Project Aims and Objectives:
• To promote community development and networking
• Promotion and facilitation of relevant training and capacity building programmes to increase capacity and sustainability
• To provide relevant, accessible information to community and voluntary groups to aid the advancement of their community and work
• Provide a link to policy and decision making at local and regional level
• Identify new and emerging community needs and deliver Ethnic Minorities Support programme for Ballymoney Borough
• Continue to manage, develop and expand the Ballymoney Disability Programme into wider Causeway area
• To assist and lobby for youth service provision
Our new website is coming soon, watch this space...